Friday, March 5, 2010

Nancy Drew ... I need you

So, I woke up today and I found something that was not there the evening before. A splinter. Right there smack in the middle of my pointer-finger knuckle. A splinter. Ummmm, what in the WORLD was I doing last night in my sleep that elicited a splinter.

(No dirty thoughts please.)

I mulled over it all morning ... simply because it hurt like crazy! How do you not have a painful splinter when you go to bed, but you are gifted with one by the time you wake up?

Our black 4-post bed has very smooth wood. No jagged edges to be felt or seen anywhere.

I sleep with a soft, silky, green eye mask -- not a wooden one.

There are no random pieces of bark in my home.

What is up with the wood?

Later on when Jonathan came home from work I told him about my extremely strange fiasco. And do you know what he said?

No, he did not rub my finger against wood while I was sleeping.

You'll never guess.

He has a splinter in HIS hand as well. It was still there though, as he wasn't able to remove it.

This is weird.

Will I ever solve this mystery?

Does anyone else think this is BEYOND BIZARRE!?!?

I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment